Friday, August 23, 2024

A New Direction for the Blog

After over 700 blog posts since 2020, The_Weatherman2 Weather Blog is moving to a new format.

I have re-branded my personal YouTube channel to "Western Washington Weather", and I will be posting daily weather briefings there, focusing specifically on Western Washington. 


Basically, my 5-7 minute video briefings are going to replace my blog posts. Just like the blog, when there are weather events going on, videos will either be longer or there will be a separate, more detailed video available to go more in-depth. 

But don't worry...the blog is not going away! I will be sure to publish each YouTube video as a blog post, so it is easy to access! Don't forget to also use the Facebook group, my Twitter/X page, and the rest of the "Helpful Weather Websites" on the right side of the blog to stay updated on all facets of weather across the region!

So, to start with YouTube...here's my first weather briefing. You can click the play button and watch the video right here on the blog!


A special note...to all my faithful readers over the past few years, thank you so much! Your support means so much to me, and I am thankful that I got to write over 700 blog posts about our weather! Now, I hope you'll continue following along by subscribing to my YouTube channel and liking the videos! Remember you can always access the YouTube channel on the right side of the blog!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Weatherman2, you do a great job reporting the weather, and I will continue to follow your weather reports.

    ReplyDelete

Next Storm System Hits Western Washington

  8-26 Video Briefing: Next Storm System Hits Western Washington